Cool site to make money from PTC ,PTU and PTS sites and adfly,adf.ly,youtube,facebool,twitter,neobux,probux and blogging tips, tools, tutorials many things.

My adf.ly payment proofs for 2013

by test , at 12:18 PM , have 2 Comments


In this post i will show you payment proofs from adfly. These are screen shots from my paypal account. The fact is that adfly is a great service because it pays and it always pays in time. Their payout system is automated, no withdrawal request needed. You just type your PayPal or Payoneer account and your money arrives...

Payments for June - December 2013 completed

Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge





My adf.ly payment proofs for 2013
My adf.ly payment proofs for 2013 - written by test , published at 12:18 PM, categorized as Money , payment proofs , paypal . And have 2 Comments
2 Comments Add a comment
Anonymous
Hello mates, nice piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented here, I am actually enjoying
by these.

My blogthere Fail Compilation 2013
Reply Delete
Anonymous
What's up, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain latest updates, so where can
i do it please assist.

Here is my web-site :: Amazing Tomatoe Trick Show
Reply Delete
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Make Money Online by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->