Cool site to make money from PTC ,PTU and PTS sites and adfly,adf.ly,youtube,facebool,twitter,neobux,probux and blogging tips, tools, tutorials many things.

The days are twice as long

by test , at 11:17 PM , have 1 comment
This time last week, I was in a wood stove-heated cottage with no Internet, no telephone, and no television, reading my sixth New Yorker of the day. I am fully caught up with The New Yorker. (!) (!!) Those words may never again be assembled in that order by me, or by anyone, ever.




Actually, I should already switch tenses: I was caught up with The New Yorker. Briefly. Past tense.





Last
The days are twice as long
The days are twice as long - written by test , published at 11:17 PM . And have 1 comment
1 comment Add a comment
Anonymous
I like it when individuals get together and share opinions.
Great blog, stick with it!

Look at my blog post; learn seo
Reply Delete
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 Make Money Online by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->